Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hi, Today I went outside to play and Adam was out. He asked me if I would like some Jelly Beans. And I said yes. Then he said. "Are you sure?" And I said."Yes." Then he gave me three. When I ate one I thought. "Is this a knew flavor?" After I ate it Adam said. "That flavor was Rotten egg. The others are: Vamitt, Earth worm, Dirt, Buger, and Butter popcorn. Then I saw Audrey and Wesley. They tried it out. They both tried out Rotten egg. Then Audrey tried out Earth worm. She spit it out. Adam saw it so she said. "Adam that tastes awful." Then Adam and I jumped on his trampoline. We talked about the tour bus. Then we went over to see Lindsey and we all talked some more. Lindsey said. "I Know how to play the drums now." Then we talked about the tour bus some more. I said."I think I'll buy a school bus for it. Kristen dosn't care what the color is as long as it says No name Creek." Adam said. "Dont we have to sign up?" I didn't know what he ment. We played with Lindsey then we all went home.Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home